Monday, April 12, 2010

Let me introduce myself...

My Name is Tara Tallman. I have been into photography since I was in high school. I took 2 years of photography classes at Kennewick High School but it got put on the back burner while I got married and started my family. I have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful daughters, Aubrey ,4, and Kinsley, 7 months. I am just now getting the opportunity to pursue my passion. I love natural light outdoor photography. I also do indoor but outdoor is what I love! I am just getting my foot in the photography door and have been focusing on getting a profolio and my name into peoples mouths! Here is just a sample of my recent work.





This was my first Maternity session! This is my younger sister, Sharla, and her boyfriend, Gregg. They were expecting my very first niece! Its aways so much fun to photograph family! They never hide what they think they just tell you!











These are my two girls! The loves of my life! They are always the best little models for me! Its hard to NOT take pictures of them they are so stinking cute! XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment